Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29th Training with Stephen

Today was as great a day to ride in January as I think I've ever seen! It was 60 degrees and sunny with a light breeze. Stephen and I left his place in Clemson and headed toward Central with the intention of making up a new route that really ammounted to nothing more than a big loop around the two towns. On the way through central we stopped and shot the breeze with Red, another cycling buddy of ours, then headed out for a few more miles headed back to Stephen's place. Our ride was a good one, mostly recovery pace, seeing as we were both recovering from being sick this past week. I felt pretty weak at the start but by the time we ended I felt better though tired. We did a fair amount of goofing off and cutting up as usual to make the miles more interesting and ended up having a great time once again. We were supposed to be joined by Jim but early this morning bailed out and did'nt show. I think his riding panties were dirty or maybe his skirt got caught in the chain on the last ride, I really don't know. He is now known as our rolling human stimulus package due to his "BAILOUT" today! Hahahaha! Just kidding Bro! Stephen and I "LANCED IT UP" today by wearing our Lanceish kits, he in the Livestrong kit and I in my Discovery kit; go Lance we'll never be like you! We may have confused some motorists into thinking that in some way we were actually somebody, until they got close enough to notice that I was really a fat guy pretending to be a real cyclist. We still had fun and I went on pretending! Well to all of my followers; five now I think, hope you enjoyed the update and check out today's video, we had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment